Financial Wellness Means Employee Empowerment
We created this new kind of service because money is a difficult topic. We have a plan to make the topic of money easier for millions of
individuals and families by making our service available to employers to offer their employees.
Our approach is based on the idea that learning by engaging and experimenting with a dynamic system
is the best way to improve financial literacy. This contrasts with watching videos or having infrequent discussions with experts and
certainly with having someone hand you a ready made to-do list.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Your employees worry a lot about money whether they earn a lot of it or not. I did for most of my life. I worry a lot less about money now.
This is because I now understand the things that using FinanSavvy illustrates. Some of those things include:
- You have a lot of control over how things turn out for you financially in the long run,
even if you have what feels like very little control in the short term.
- You can gain a feel for the factors that combine to determine your financial success over time.
There are many different things to consider in combination, but not infinite things.
- Uncertainty can be managed. There is a lot of uncertainty about the individual things that
effect your financial outcomes and about the short term, but looked at on the whole and with a
longer term perspective, that uncertainty is far less.
- Financial literacy cannot be outsourced. A "black box", whether software or a person, where you feed
in a pile of information and get told what to do will not lead to success. Things will change
quickly invalidating that advice. More importantly, if you do not understand yourself how specific
behaviors connect to long term outcomes, you will not be inspired to
engage in them.
We are a small company. This means that we will not compromise our sole mission of helping people
take control of their financial well being. We do not sell investment products or take money from people
who do. We do not want your employee's to entrust us with their investment portfolio or even to tell them how to invest or
what securitues to buy.
Our employers are our only customer and who we are entirely
beholden to and dependent upon.
- August 7, 2017 - Sightful Software Quickly Gains First 1000 Registered FinanSavvy Users with 1.0 GA Release
- November 6, 2017 - Sightful Software, Inc. Announces User Requested Upgrades to FinanSavvy
- April 8, 2018 - Sightful Software Publishes the FinanSavvy Personal Financial Planning Process
- August 20, 2018 - Sightful Software, Inc. Announces Best-in-Class Workplace Financial Wellness Solution
- September 10, 2018 - Sightful Software, Inc. Publishes Free eBrief on Financial Wellness Program Best Practices
- October 22, 2018 - Sightful Software Creates Path To Financial Wellness, a Guide Employees Can Use to Achieve Financial Well Being
- November 12, 2018 - Sightful Software Announces Initiatives to Make it Easy for any Company to Offer Financial Wellness Benefits
FinanSavvy.com, a service provided by Sightful Software, Inc. of Austin Texas.
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com. Mailing Address: 10539 Grand Oak Circle, Austin TX 78750.